Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long Day...

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, the first anniversary of receiving my long-arm. I can't believe it's been a year already! It's gone fast. I have definitely improved over that time period. I'm looking forward to another great year with it.

Today has been a very long day. My son started vomiting at 7:30 this morning and is still sick tonight. He hasn't been able to keep anything down. I feel so bad for him because I know it hurts. I hope he's able to sleep through the night.

I am hand stitching the binding on a scalloped edge double wedding ring. It has been a good project to have in between bouts with DS. But I will be really glad when it's done as this is the client's second queen size quilt of the same pattern in a row. I am half-way through the binding, maybe I'll finish it by tomorrow evening. (I'm not the world's fastest at hand-stitching...)

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day...

No comments: