Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sunny Days

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in South Texas. I should feel lucky that we aren't having the terrible winter weather that the eastern half of the country is having. I do miss snow, though. I think I was born a cold-weather girl but was geographically separated at birth! I can't complain though. It's 73 degrees right now!

The kiddos are home from school. Strep throat has been making its rounds at the elementary school. My son came down with it Friday morning, the day of the school spelling bee. Poor little guy. He was so nervous about participating. We thought he had just made himself sick with worry. Turns out he realy was sick! The kids are dropping like flies in the fourth grade. I feel bad for the school nurse. She has been swamped with sick kiddos.

This is my first post so I'll sign off now and see if it works!